Timios Stavros Church
The impressive church of the Holy Cross, in the centre of the village, with its large central dome and two tall belfries, is another site of interest, dating back to 1935. Its beautiful iconostasis and vividly coloured wall paintings are also features of interest. Within the church a very precious Cross is kept. One of its sides is gold-plated and represents the Nativity while the other side represents the Crucifixion. Inside the Cross there are original relics of Saints.
Archangelos Unesco Church
One of the most significant sites of interest in Pedoulas is the church of Archangelos Michael, dating back in 1474, it is one of the ten churches on the World Heritage List and is considered one of the most important Byzantine churches in Cyprus. Its walls are covered with superb frescoes.
Stavros Fithkias Church
This contemporary, barrel - vaulted church at the top of the Fidkias Hill, was built in 1986. Its interior is decorated with recent wall paintings. Standing on the south side of the chapel is a huge cross (25 metres high) which is visible from a great distance. The chapel celebrates the universal feast of the Raising of the Holy Cross on 14 September. Nearby is a monument built in 2010 in honour of those killed in the Balkan wars 1912-13 defending Greece. Among those heroes is our villager Michael Stivaros. Many pilgrims going to the Kykko Monastery, as well as foreign visitors, stop to rest here. A kiosk operates during the summer time.
Agios Panagiotis Chapel
This is a modern, timber-roofed and single-aisle church with an anti-chapel, situated in the area of the community’s old stadium. The church is dedicated to the neo - martyr saint Panayiotis of Caesarea, who martyred in Constantinople on 24 June 1765. The saint was buried in the cemetery of the patriarchs in the Zoodochos Pigi Monastery in Constantinople.The chapel was inaugurated on 7 August 2009 by the Morphou Bishop Neofytos. The sponsor of the chapel was Marios Constantinou of Pedhoulas.